How to Knot Stretch Cord
How to knot Stretch Cord
1. Tie a square knot.* Do not pull tight.
2. Apply a small amount of instant jewelry glue to the knot.
3. Pull evenly with the end of the stretch cord to tighten the knot. Hold for thirty to four five second.
4. Do not wear for 24 hours, allowing the glue to cure.
5. Tuck ends of the stretch cord inside the adjoining beads or trim off the extra cord.
6. A nice finishing touch is to use a crimp cover over the knot.
HOW TO MAKE A SQUARE KNOT
· Right over left
· Then left over right